THANK YOU FOR COMING.... SEE YOU IN MAY 2021
HATCHES will NO LONGER be allowed to be open on ANY vehicle during the movies. Effective JULY 8th 2018.
The following rules apply per guidelines set by the Summers County Health Department that patrons will have to follow.
1. We will be operating at half capacity.
2. Cars are to park between each speaker post.
3. Everyone must remain 6 feet apart.
4. No walk-ins.
5. Radio sound only. If you don’t have a car radio, bring a portable radio.
Outside speakers will not be turned on.
6. Only 3 customers at a time will be allowed in the concession stand.
Customers will enter the right side of the building and exit through the left
side. They will be marked.
7. Everyone is to remain at their own cars.
8. The playground is closed.
9. When picking up an order you must wait in the line to come back in the
10. Don’t bring everyone from your car to place an order. We are limited on the
number of customers allowed in the concession stand.
11. We will still be taking call in orders. When you place your order, instructions
will be given about pick up.
12. Trash must be placed in the cans that are in front of the concession stand.
These guidelines maybe added to or changed as we see how things will go. When purchasing tickets you are agreeing to these guidelines. If you are not being following them you will be ask to leave without a refund.
Unfortunately, it has come to the point where we must kindly ask that you refrain from bringing in outside food. We are now spending a LARGE amount of time and effort after the shows are over to clean up all of the trash left behind on the grounds. Not to mention that the CONCESSION STAND sales are what really helps to keep the drive-in open, NOT ticket sales. We thank you for understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
Please also note for your convenience that trash receptacles are located near the concession stand.